Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Race result, and an "Inspirational" Video.



PLEASE CLICK TO ENLARGE THE TABLE....

Apologies that as a leader, I should and I knew I could have done much better.. I blame this all on my mental race readiness... No more next time.. I will prove myself to be a more worthy leader result wise in the next coming race.

Congrats to everybody who did well once again! Hope you enjoy the results table! TYPE UNTIL I CROSS EYE LA.. SO MANY NUMBERS.... Robert didn't have your timing recorded leg by leg.. very funny.. i think tribob screw up big time this time round. :(

Gen, KH and Andy, you're ALWAYS THE WINNERS IN OUR HEART!

----------------------------------------
Without further ado....
----------------------------------------
Drum rolls please...
:
:

Yes Wilson, this is the Long Waited, LEGENDARY VIDEO of myself.
:
:

Pauline, Robert, Andy, KH and everyone else.. If you think your swim is bad... look at this.



THIS VIDEO IS ALSO PROOF TO THOSE WHO STILL DOUBT THAT I STARTED FROM SCRATCH 4 YEARS AGO. The video dated november 2006.:)

Laugh all you want at it.. I myself couldn't bare watching past 5 seconds of it. Just make sure you outdo me after you enjoyed laughing. :)

Cheers
Coach KK

3 comments:

  1. THEN-
    gen's voice hovering at the back "at least still can move"..

    your right hand machiam no strength.but then again, it's all in the past already.

    look at you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hard to believe that's you....unless you wear that same lime green trunk again, then maybe ...

    teck beng

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got pink trunks. wanna see? :P

    Gen, you played a big part in videoing me and sam, you too played a big part in telling me REALLY generalized comments like "like cannot move leh..." ...oh oh.. and "dunno leh.. u just look like u're not smooth like the swimmers lor..."... :p
    Seriously, they helped alot. at least i knew that I wasn't moving. :P

    ReplyDelete