Sunday, March 27, 2011

STRETCHING! IN DETAIL!






















My apologies for my selfishness but I decided not to put up the Powerpoint slides for public download. It is more like because I don't wish for the time put in by KH and myself in this work to go wasted if it is to be taken and be misused or edited in anyway negative. However, if you are really keen to have a copy, just text me at 8180 0621 and I can email you. It really is not a problem as long as I know who is getting my files and are using it the right way. That's what sharing is about (to me, at least..). =)

Each stretch are to be held for 30seconds to 60seconds. Too short and it won't even get past the Stretch Reflex*.

*Stretch Reflex is a self defense mechanism by your body that triggers when the muscle is stretched beyond its comfortable range.

You need to hold the stretch beyond this stretch reflex occurrence (you'll feel the tension settle down about 10-15seconds into the stretch) before you can get any benefits from muscular lengthening.

Stretch AFTER workout or a short 10 minutes warm-up. Do NOT stretch when muscles are cold.

Cheers
KK

3 comments:

  1. Hi incredible brothers. We'll try it!!
    Saori & Yukari & Take

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.. thank u! no short term results guaranteed ar.. must do everytime to have effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, my wife thinks that KH can be a model...as a fashion model.

    ReplyDelete