Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Swim Squad of 2010!

Dear Team,

I've got nothing much to say about tonight's training, whatever I could share about keeping the body up on the surface at same level at all time regardless of breathing or any head movement, I already shared. If you have questions, please come to me direct and I will help you.

To round things up, it has been a superbly cool year with Team Sapphire. I got some thank you speech to say which I couldn't bring myself to speak up in the debrief... paiseh la.. and it is pretty long. Anyway, here it goes.

Thank you for the constant support for me as a coach, it mean A LOT to me.

Thank you for your trust in my teaching, I hope I have been able to help you realize some if not most of your goal of year 2010 in terms of swimming and some of you, personal fitness achievement and health.

You have been a drive to motivate me to consistently readup, practice and train myself and experiment new training method on myself so I can improve my ways of sharing with you to make all of us a better swimmer after each and every swim squad!

Thank you for your understanding in my ways of coaching, that I can be very persistent and opinionated in my teaching, but I mean good for all of you all the time no matter what the situation is. I live and die by the idea that health and fitness is two different things and the latter is always secondary to the first.

Thank you for the love and being the important group of my life that I feel so attached and belonged to... Without you guys, Desaru wouldn't be possible.. Team Sapphire wouldn't be possible.. My sharing would have been to the 4 walls around me. It is the players in a team that makes up the team but it is the team that the players in the team belong and I feel that So strongly in Team Sapphire. It is so amazing.

Without Team Sapphire, I'd not have opened my perceptions to many things in life because of the sharing from YOU, you and YOU. At age 26, Vincent, Ebnu, Lawrence and Take has helped me to begin my journey to learn what it takes to be a good father and a man of the family.

I've learnt what it takes to be committed to a group and be responsible for every action I take for the group.

I've learnt how amazing an individual can improve in a skill if the coach put in enough heart and soul to help direct to the right path. I've learnt how important it is to balance my life with my work and training.

I've also learnt invaluable lesson of marketing and even website administration. Needless to mention, I've learnt so much more ways to express my teaching and it has enabled me to share even better to the boys and girls I coach for a living...

Knowledge is King and I am so glad, that you guys are so generous enough to help shaped my brain as much as I help shape your brawns.. =)

Life is Just That Much Better with you guys around.

I just want to let you know, that I appreciate them all, so so much.

Believe it or not, You've been a very very important part of my life and I feel responsible to each and every one of you. I cancelled my lifesaving test tonight (My lifesaving coach and Sam are totally against that.. but its alright, we're still tight. =>).. Don't question my motive behind the cancellation of my own test, it is because our race is nearing and it is my duty to make sure that the transition from base training to speed training is properly done and that none of you "suffer" in the team without undue preparations. In Team Sapphire, We Suffer Together.=)

Once again, Thank you Team Sapphire, Each and Every One of You are important to me. Have my words for that. =)

Let us bid goodbye to 2010, and say HI to 2011, a whole new racing season.. may SUCCESS AND FUN COME TO US and the LAZINESS BE GONE! hahahaha...
,
Cheers!
Coach KK

No comments:

Post a Comment