Monday, November 29, 2010

In regards to Teck Beng's sharing.

Great thanks TeckBeng for the sharing on sculling..

My simple add on:
It is most impt in sculling for the palm and forearm to be pitched in the correct angle(opposite of direction of where we want to move to) and to relax at the end of each push phase in each direction.

My sincere Apologies to all who wasn't well taken care of in the team or neglected as the group grow larger.. Please raise your questions to me if you have any..those who asked me knows that i always gladly answer them with as much help as possible..

Also, Well said, lawrence on the need to self practice.. As of that, i need to give praise to at least Vincent, Teck beng, Ebnu, KH and Sam who has been doing their own practices in their own private time and has came to me with questions to ponder and discuss.. It has come up with very fruitful results such as TeckBeng's heightened body position awareness and vincent's pace awareness, Kh's improved swim technique endurance and sam's improvement in coaching and her own streamline maintenance.

I hope that the above encourages all of you to do even better in your swim practice! Even though the rest of you did not approach me for discussion, i'd believe that you still do a little more than just the wednesday swim session.. Even if it is just more reading or watching videos of swim on youtube..:)

Cheers
KK

1 comment:

  1. I must be doing something right yesterday cause my back spinal is a little sore this morning.

    Well because of this "activation", I feel "tall" in water and I started to understand the "pull" early stroke. When u demo the 1.2M "pull" using Hong Jun yesterday, I started to realized why tall guy has advantages in water. I know yesterday's focus is not the "pull" early stroke, but I realized that only yesterday.

    Well, old man needs more time to digest.

    Thanks again for the great swim..never stop learning for you..

    I love chomp chomp too...

    Cheers
    LawLaw Lim

    ReplyDelete