Sunday, November 7, 2010

Race Poll

Dear all, I shall skip last week's training details as I believe I've spoken enough and nagged more than enough at the debrief.

If you have any questions, kindly get to me personally and I will resolve it together with you. :)

In this post, I will like you to have a show of hands on who will be taking what events so I can train you guys specifically for that swim event.

NOTE THAT IF YOU DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS POLLING, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SET FOR YOU SPECIFIC TRAINING FOR YOUR EVENTS PARTICIPATED.

So Please, help me to help you as I won't want to ask again and again which race you are joining in every single session so i can come up with an impromptu training for you that I cannot track....

Kindly add a comment upon reading this blog in the following format.

Name: KK (So i know who you are)
Races:
Race name / Importance Ranking A - C,
Rank C being the least impt and for learning or leisure purposes, Rank A being top priority.

Singapore Biathlon/ Rank C

Aviva Half IM / Rank A
OSIM Triathlon Olympic Distance / Rank B
Port Dickson Olympic Distance / Rank C
Power Man Malaysia / Rank B
Laguna Phuket Triathlon / Rank A

Goal: To achieve the Fastest timing that I can in every A race instead of just completing them just like I did in my previous years (except Singapore Biathlon).

Motivation Slogan: It's Race Time.

-------------------------------------------------

List of main races in 2011 that I will recommend joining:
OCBC Cycle (4th to 6th Mar)
Singapore Sprint Series:
Sprint Biathlon - 27th February 2011 (Sunday)
Sprint Duathlon - 3rd April 2011 (Sunday)
Sprint Triathlon - 1st May 2011 (Sunday)
Singapore Biathlon (12th Feb, Saturday)
Aviva Half IM (20th Mar, Sunday)
OSIM Triathlon Sprint Distance (TBC, April, Saturday)
OSIM Triathlon Olympic Distance (TBC, April, Sunday)
Port Dickson Olympic Distance (July)
Power Man Malaysia 11km run, 64km bike, 10km run (Mid November)
Laguna Phuket Triathlon 1.8km swim, 55km bike, 12km run (End November)

3 comments:

  1. Name: KK
    Races:
    Singapore Biathlon/ Rank C

    Aviva Half IM / Rank A

    OSIM Triathlon Olympic Distance / Rank B

    Port Dickson Olympic Distance / Rank C

    Power Man Malaysia / Rank B

    Laguna Phuket Triathlon / Rank A

    Goal: To achieve the Fastest timing that I can in every A race instead of just completing them just like I did in my previous years (except Singapore Biathlon).

    Motivation Slogan: It's Race Time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: Lawrence
    Races:

    Singapore Biathlon/ Rank B
    Aviva Half IM / Rank A
    China FULL IM / Rank B (Tianjin)
    Safra AHM / Rank B
    Singapore Marathon / Rank B

    Goal: Top 30% of the "veteren" pack

    Motivation Slogan: Never do never know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Teck Beng
    Races:

    Singapore Biathlon/(12 Feb)/Rank C (OD distance, minus the cycling, a preview)

    Sprint Triathlon /(1 May)/Rank B (to re-live the Changi beach experience)

    one OD on second half of 2011 in singapore, probably Tri-Factor. Rank B

    MAYBE OCBC cycling / 40km / Rank C

    Goal for 2011: Complete 1 OD

    Motivation: Bragging rights to colleagues

    ReplyDelete