Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Team Jerseys

Dear all,

I've checked the quality of the Tri Suits and Price of each set of top and bottom is $100 after adding customization and logo design.

I believe it is still a great deal given the qualty is almost as good as pearl izumi. (Pearl Izumi is made in Hokkien in China by the way.. :D).

Pearl Izumi are selling about 200 per set of top and bottom..

For half the price, we get our designs and we get quality. Not too bad eh?

As for sizing, I am wearing M Top and M bottom.

I have a 31inch waist line, plus Tri suit should be a little tighter at the Torso region to facilitate drag reduction in the swim leg.

And of course, it expands as you wear it more often too.

I will get design from them ASAP so you can choose!

Cheers
KK

2 comments:

  1. Reserve 1 for me. My waist is around 30-32, so I get 31 like you also? Can get before the SingBi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right off the bat, as referenced above request that your architect give a conveyance plan. This would typically incorporate the date of preparation and any required conference time, Design and Development of first idea work, an optional advancement organize for any progressions to starting structures and a last fine art due date with a date for conveyance of definite documents.
    logo design service

    ReplyDelete