Friday, February 26, 2010

Timing update.




As usual, Click to enlarge. :)

The rest time except for the 2 minutes ones and wilson's (due to his lack of understanding on how to relax in water still..).. are what i'd like to call "Slack times".. it is the time when you finish say the 1st 100 in 4x100 and then you just stand at the wall side fiddling and doodling around with your goggles or caps instead of pushing right off the wall.
And yes, those are also the reason why sometimes we can't finish our training. :D I thought it'd be interesting to record those down too.

Sorry for the late posting and I can't do a review at this moment despite having all the swim errs in my mind that I observed at the side. This virus is literally killing me. For the meantime, please look at the website below. The website shows a model of what I am trying to share with you guys and I find it very educating and enlightening even to myself.


http://www.goswim.tv/entries/5775/freestyle---active-gliding.html

Til next wednesday! Peak week for singapore biathletes!

Cheers
KK

No comments:

Post a Comment